Two different kinds of state-of-the-art invisible braces help meet your individual needs
This is the only 100% invisible, fixed-braces system available. Unique, precision and comfortable Incognito braces are made from real gold. A fixed appliance that goes behind the teeth, these are best known as hidden or lingual braces. They are placed on the tongue side of the teeth, using technology that custom-fits the system behind each tooth.
- Suitable for all ages
- Reduces treatment time
- Maintains your appearance during treatment
- Can’t be lost or misplaced
- Ideal for allergy sufferers
- Treats the most complex cases
Smiles + Grins Orthodontics is a center of excellence Incognito™ provider.
Invisalign replaces wires and brackets with a series of barely detectable plastic, removable and comfortable aligners. These clear retainer braces move your teeth to the desired position — week by week and millimeter by millimeter.
- Particularly suitable for adults and most teenagers
- Less visible than traditional metal braces
- Eat and drink what you like during treatment
- Hassle-free brushing and flossing
- Removable for job interviews, eating, etc.
- 3-D technology ensures each aligner fits snugly over your teeth
Dr. Grinbaum offers your choice of Incognito™ or Invisalign® invisible braces.
Board-certified in orthodontic medicine, Dr. Karin Grinbaum has many years of experience in New York City. She works with adults, youth and children. Learn more about Smiles + Grins Orthodontics. For a free consultation with Dr. Grinbaum on which invisible braces might work best for you, call 212-777-6177. Or, you may email us or complete our contact form.